Sunday, November 20, 2011

New products at EdenFantasys

*This post contains links to an adult shop*

As you may or may not know, EdenFantasys is an online adult store. I wrote about them a couple weeks ago here. Their items range from pretty kinky to tame. Recently they began selling bath and beauty products and makeup.

You're not going to look like a hooker or clown wearing this makeup. No blue lipstick, just makeup that you could wear everyday. Here are a couple of my favorite new products.

Their eye shadow palette comes in 3 collections.
  • Annabelle Eye Shadow Palette: Bat your lashes in berry and plums
  • Lola: Peachy-keen shadows take you day-to-night
  • Peony (pictured): A bouquet of pretty-in-pink shadows
They cost $13.99 each. Isn't the packaging just adorable?! I love it. Each collection has different packaging and they're all absolutely beautiful.


"Bella's Happily Ever After Whipped Body Crème heals tired and stressed skin using natural oils and pure aloe vera. Enriched with Vitamins E and A and extracts of chamomile, ginseng and calendula, this indulging body lotion leaves skin silky and smooth."
Ahh sounds lovely.

I've never used body cream but I'd love to try the Bella's Happily Ever After Whipped Body Crème. It comes in two scents: Almond/Coconut and Honeysuckle/Grapefruit. Both sound wonderful but if I had to choose I'd pick Honeysuckle/Grapefruit. When I was growing up we had honeysuckle growing up our TV antenna and it smelled soo good. It cost $21.99 for a 12 fl.oz tub.

I highly suggest you check out EdenFantasys new products. To me it seems like a guarantee that if you buy lotion, body wash, etc from them that you're going to smell sexy. Now who wouldn't want that?

EdenFantasys, an online retailer of sex toys, provided me with a gift card in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. But if I wanted to go for the hooker look, would it work for that? Just kidding. Maybe ;-)

    ReplyDelete