Sunday, June 19, 2011

Upcoming season premieres (finally)

We don't have cable so I won't be able to watch these when they first air. But I'll be downloading or trying to find full episodes on the internet asap!

I've always been a big fan of Futurama. It's no American Dad but it's my 2nd favorite show ever. Naturally I was thrilled when it was revived. The new episodes aren't as good but better than no episodes!
The rest of season 6 premieres on June 23rd at 10pm ET on Comedy Central. 


When Ugly Americans premiered I thought it was ok. The more I watched it the more I liked it. In my opinion it's very rewatchable. After watching season 1 countless times I love it!
Season 2 premieres on June 30th at 10:30pm ET on Comedy Central. 
 

True Blood is a show I didn't start watching until April. Which was really nice because I was able to watch 3 seasons in a row. A lot of episodes end in a cliffhanger so I could just hurry on to the next episode. I'm not too happy about having to wait a week for the next episode now! 
Anyway, my husband told me to download this because he heard from multiple people that it was really good. When I asked what it was about all he said was vampires... no thanks. I assumed it was some show on a network like ABC about vampires in high school. I finally downloaded it and now I'm hooked. It was not what I was expecting at all! One thing I need in my fantasy books/movies/tv shows is variety. I don't want to watch or read anything about just one type of creature (especially vampires). So I love that this has so many different creatures.
I haven't read the books but I hope Sookie gets together with Eric soon! :)
Season 4 premieres on June 26th on HBO

3 comments:

  1. Hi - You are one of the BIC lighter winners on my blog contest Barbecue Master. I need to get a mailing address so that BIC can mail the lighter. My email is cyndiallison at gmail dot com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love True Blood - love the books as well. I'm a season behind since I watch on DVD...but I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping in at my blog and entering the Blog Bash 2011 Giveaways! Good Luck to you. I'm also following your blog as well.

    Have a super weekend.
    xoxo SusieQTpies

    ReplyDelete